Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Avery Elle Fly By and Tea Time

Happy  Tuesday,

It has been a long time since I posted. I was under the weather for a few days and things fell behind. I am still catching up.

Today I have two cards to share. The first one was made with new Fly By stamp and die set, together with a couple old sets - Air Mail stamp set and Love Note stamp set. The background paper is from Bright collection. The sentiment was die cut out four times in Avery Elle Pure White card stock and glued together to add some dimension.



Every image on the second card  is from Tea Time stamp set. I stamped the images first and did some water coloring. It is a quick and easy one layer card - my favorite kind :)


Hope you will enjoy the cards, have a great day!

Pin It

2 comments:

Shelly said...

Such sweet cards! Glad to hear your feeling better!

ldiggs said...

So cute and colorful!