Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Avery Elle Dotted Border Die

I have two cards to share today. I used Avery Elle Dotted Border die on both cards.
For my first card, I used the small dotted circle paired with the sketched circles and the sentiment from Many Thanks Stamp set. The dotted circle were dry embossed on the card front four times to add the texture and interest to a one layer stamp card. It was hard to photograph the embossed the circles.


For my second card, I used three dotted border die to cut the panels for the card front. "Thanks" is also from Many Thanks stamp set. And the die cut "you" is from Simply Said You stamp and die set.



Thanks for stopping by,
Pin It

4 comments:

Shelly said...

So pretty and sweet! Love!

VanessaB said...

cute!

Miriam Prantner said...

Love the placement of the circles on the first one and the great wavy design on the second.

~amy~ said...

Great cards chunyuan!