Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Magazine Special Thanks Blog Hop


You should come from Jill Dewey Hawkins, If not, you can start at Jennifer McGuire's blog.

It is a sad sad day to have to write this post. When the news came and I thought it was a joke until a couple days later seeing go-to gals's posts. I was shocked and lost. If I did not stump over Moxie Fab World a few years ago, I would not have paper craft as a serious hobby. It will be just one of those things I do once in a while.

I loved the inspiration I got Moxie Fab World and started checking the site everyday, then I stated joining the challenges and the magazine submission.  This hobby makes me see  more patterns, colors, and inspiration everywhere in daily life that I did not notice before. It does make life more colorful and fun.

I know there are other magazines closed the door, But I did not think it would happen to Paper Crafts & Scrap-booking. Because PC&S built a community! I want to say Thank you and hope the best for everyone working for PC&S!

For my card, I used Avery Elle Fabulous Floral, We R Family and Many Thanks stamp sets. The images were heat embossed and water colored.


Your next stop is Melissa Cash.


Pin It

8 comments:

Jill said...

Your card is simply lovely! Oh I just love it! :) So soft and great colors & your border adds even more lovely ;). I too love Moxie Fab and I completely agree with you. What an influence such things have had on me too. Glad to be blog buddies with you today-Take care :)

~amy~ said...

such an awesome card Chunyuan!

Miriam Prantner said...

Beautiful, sweet card and post!

Shelly said...

Beautiful card and post!

Kara said...

beautiful!

Cupcakes, Cards and Kim said...

Such a gorgeous card...I love your sweet flowers.

Virginia Lu said...

Love your gorgeous card and sweet post, Chuanyuan!! HUGS!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

So pretty