It is the time for some more fun products from Avery Elle. You should come from fabulous Karolyn Loncon. If not, please start at Avery Elle / Jamie's blog.
I used Bee Mine stamp and die set for my projects today.
The first is a fun shaker card. I cut the card panel with Bee Mine die and adhere the acetate stamped with Bee Mine stamp. The hearts were cut out using heart dies from various Avery Elle stamp and die set. The sentiment is a combination of two sentiments from previous Avery Elle stamp sets.
I used the Bee Mine stamp and Avery Elle you are invited die for some kids' valentine gift. I stamped image on die cut, colored some, punched holes on both end of the die and inserted a honey stick. I think it will be a fun and simple project for my kids to make for their valentine exchange in their classroom.
Your next stop is Caryn Davies. Here is the entire list if you ever get lost.
To celebrate our December 2014 Release Blog Hop, Avery Elle is giving away a $25 Gift Certificate to one random winner. To enter to win just comment on this post. There is no purchase necessary and you must be 18 years of age or older to enter. This giveaway is void where prohibited. You can also do options 2, 3, 4, 5 or all 6 of the following to increase your chances of winning. You have until midnight Sunday, December 7th to enter. The winner will be announced on the Avery Elle Blog on Monday, December 8th . All products are available for purchase in the Avery Elle store right now.
To enter to win you can do 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 or all 6 of the following to increase your chances:
- Comment on any of the design team's posts and/or here on the Avery Elle Blog
- Follow us on Twitter and tweet the contest (we are @averyellestamps )
- Follow us on Facebook (we are www.facebook.com/AveryElle ) and share us with your friends - make sure they tell us you sent them.
- Follow us on Pinterest
- Become a blog follower through email (comment on the Avery Elle blog if you already follow us)
- Join our Flickr group (comment on the Avery Elle blog if you already belong)