Thursday, August 14, 2014

Waffle Flowers Be my guest

Hey everyone.
I played more Waffle Flowers Be my guest and A handmade Christmas stamp sets and wanted to share a few more projects with you.

First up is a Christmas card. I created the background with KOI watercolor and let it dry first. Then I stamped the Christmas trees and created my sentiment with the letters from Be My Guest stamp set. Love this sketched font lots.


I also used the font stamp in my project life pages for my kids' annual music camp.


Here is the filler page I stamped with the letter stamp.


More stamped titles on next page. Sorry about the poor photo today. I finished these a few days ago, just have not got around to take a picture until late tonight.


Thanks for stopping by,
Pin It

4 comments:

Deepti said...

Your kids are adorable :) and the water color BG on ur card is so pretty !

Miriam Prantner said...

Great projects! I love your pages!

Rachel said...

very pretty projects. i really love the hand stamped journal cards!
-Rachel
rwkrafts.com

Shelly said...

Such fun projects! So cute!