Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Poppy Stamp Butterfly Hello Card

Hi everyone. It is Chunyuan here. just pop in quickly to share a card. I used two butterfly dies and a film stripe die on the card. I used watercolor to create the yellow background. The two butterfly die cuts were layered and adhered over black film strip die.

This is also my last post over Poppy Stamps blog. I am stepping down from the DT. I really enjoyed create with the fun dies over the last year. 


This card is entered into Simon Says Anything goes challenge.

Thanks for stopping by,
Pin It

2 comments:

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card Chunyuan, so elegant and pretty. I love how you've added the bakers twine.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
hugs
Mandy xx

Miriam Prantner said...

This is such a cool card. I love that great color/wash on the background and also the 'filmstrip' pattern you used under the die. Really striking!