Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Avery Elle So Happy

Happy Tuesday, I have a one layer stamped card to share with you today. I used Avery Elle So Happy stamp set together with Oh Happy Day stamp set  and  Build a banner on this card. The sketched flower images in So Happy set and the solid flower images in Oh Happy Day set are same shape and size. It is perfect to stamp and layer on different colors. I also love the sentiments from So happy set. It is so versatile.

As of last Sunday, I do not have a craft room any more. We redid the room for my older son. He moved in and is very happy. He is so excited about his own furniture - the shelves to display his lego creation and the cork board for his favorite pictures. I moved my craft supplies to hubby's office. Yesterday morning before I left for work, I told him he can use my desk, but he  has to keep it neat and clean. When I came home from work, my desk was covered with laptop, papers, notepads, dirty coffee mug...

Now I really need some time to get used to my new craft area.


Thanks for stopping by,

Pin It

1 comment:

Shelly said...

This is so pretty!!! <3 And sorry to hear about your messy desk...you gotta love men (husbands), right?!...Needless to say, mine will do the same kind of stuff. ;)