Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Avery Elle Signature Die

Happy Tuesday. I am sharing a couple cards featuring Avery Elle Signature Die set.

I used the negative dies and Avery Elle and Bazzill card shoppe card stock to create the focal for the sentiment.


On the second card, I used negative die on Avery Elle Sorbet card stock to create a baby card. All the little creatures are looking up as welcoming the little one.


I am entering the cards into Simon Says Anything goes challenge. Pop over Avery Elle blog for more inspiration from Kasia

Pin It

4 comments:

Miriam Prantner said...

These are great! I love that first one, such a statement!

Melissa Bove (SCS ~ Melissa1872) said...

Both cards are fabulous! But I really love the first one!! Such a fun design!!

Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

hugs...
Melissa

Shelly said...

These are super sweet! Love them!

Virginia Lu said...

LOVE the gradient of colors on your first card, Chunyuan! The window design is fabulous with the 2nd card! So glad that you join the fun over Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!