Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Poppy Stamp Bonney Stem Card

Today I  have a card using newly released Bonney Stem die. This die does not only cut. It also gives embossed details of the flowers and leaves. The photo does not capture the embossed details. I wish you can see it in real life. I have another card shows the detail better that I will share later.

I cut the flower on watercolor card stock, colored it with Inktense watercolor pencils. I also adhere some glitter with glitter pen. The background is also watercolor wash with yellow color. The sentiment is from SRM sticker.

20140715-DSC_0005

I am entering this card into Curtain Call challenge Anything goes.

Thanks for stopping by,

Pin It

5 comments:

Tracey McNeely said...

Beautiful card Chunyuan!

Miriam Prantner said...

Such a pretty card! I love the yellow wash in the bacvkground and the washi and of course the flowers!

Meghan said...

So pretty!

Caryn said...

Stunning card again - you're a genius with water colour!!

Amy Sheffer said...

Gorgeous!