Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Poppy Stamp 2014 Holiday Blog Blitz

Welcome back to another installment of the blog blitz. There are some fun holiday dies in this release. I have not yet get into holiday mood. So I am showing you another card with some of the non-holiday products.

I loaded my watercolor brush with my inktense watercolor pencils, tapped it to create the background on card front. Theo butterfly was cut out from watercolor paper and colored with inktense watercolor pencils. Classic ribbons were cut out on vellum and one was inked. I added a Hello Word Balloon die  in white and a Hello sticker from Simple Stories.


For every post on the poppy stamp blog between July 1-15 we'll be giving away a die to one random commenter.   Comment on any of the posts that you'd like to enter by Midnight US EST July 18. Winners will be posted here on July 20.    So what do I have for you today?   The Theo Butterfly die!    

Thanks for stopping by,
Pin It

7 comments:

Deepti said...

Beautiful!

Shelly said...

So pretty!

VanessaB said...

so very pretty!! :)

BLUEBELL said...

love it :-) so delicate and pretty !

Deb said...

Chunyuan, this is so pretty! I love the background and your butterfly is gorgeous. Thanks for stopping by my blog. Hugs to you and the family!

Taunya Butler said...

This is soft and beautiful!! Another impressive card!! Thank you for sharing it with us!!

terisplace said...

Just fantastic, Chunyuan!