Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Avery Elle and Perfect Paper Crafting week: sharing a project life spread


It's Perfect Paper Crafting and Avery Elle week!  This week the Avery Elle design team is playing with many of Perfect Paper Crafting's most popular products such as their Perfect Layers tools and their Perfect AirBrush.  After visiting here, be sure to check out the Perfect Paper Crafting blog for even more inspiration!  Be sure to comment on our blogs throughout to week to be entered to win one of two prizes - a $50 Avery Elle Gift Certificate or a $50 Perfect Paper Crafting Gift Certificate!


I used Perfect Paper Crafting's Perfect AirBrush and Avery Alpha ELLE-ment die to make the title page of my project life spread. I started the project life this year to record the special moments of our life. This is the first page of four to record our kids' annual five day music camp to Seabeck. 




I cut the letter mask out with Eclipse tape (supplies are in the bottom picture), adhered the letters on the card and airbrushed with Tombow marker in three colors. After I got the effect I like, I removed the letter mask, stamped the second title with Avery Elle Fun with Letters stamp set. The patterned paper strip on the left is from Avery Elle the Brights collection.


I stamped Avery Elle Fun with Letters stamp set on the ferry ride insert with several Avery Elle ink colors. The fun filled days insert title was also created with the same stamp set. I heat-embossed the letters first, then water-colored with water down Avery Elle ink.


The colorful heart was from Lots of Love stamp set, and the sentiment is from Aim high stamp set. 


The insert with sundial at the bottom right was matted with paper from the Brights collection and 'Heart' is from Aim high stamp set again. I had a lot fun to create this page with supplies I already have instead of using store bought journaling cards.

Here us a closed look of the title page and supplies used to create it. The white paper roll is eclipse tape, my favorite masking tape.

Pop over Avery Elle blog for more inspiration from Kasia

Thanks for stopping by, 

Pin It

16 comments:

grandmato20 said...

So unique and beautiful -- thanks!

Sue D said...

Great page and love the airbrushed title.

Jean Bullock said...

The layout looks great. I love the airbrushing technique.

Shelly said...

So fun and sweet!

Miriam Prantner said...

I didn't know you scrapbooked! Great page! I love the airbrushing and love the papers/stamping too!

Janis said...

Turned out so fresh and lovely!
<3 J

jwoolbright at gmail dot com
HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

Heather Thompson said...

Great pages. Looks like you had fun.

TracyM #6773 said...

FUN times and FUN pocket page Chunyuan :)
REALLY COOL air brushing, it makes the title POP!!!
THANK YOU for sharing your CREATIVE INSPIRATION!!!

Charity Chamberlain said...

Wonderful layout!

Tami B. said...

I love the airbrushed title.

Amante del Papel said...

beautiful Pl!

Deanne @ Three Trees said...

Such a gorgeous LO! I love the simplicity!

Deanne :)

Denise Bryant said...

What a fun page! I love the airbrushed look on the title! Great pics too!

Connie said...

Lovely layout...thanks for sharing.

Kari V. said...

That airbrushing looks awesome!

loulou said...

That airbrushed title looks fantastic. What a clever idea.