Thursday, June 5, 2014

Avery Elle Summer 2014 Release Blog Hop

It is time for fun and inspiration with Avery Elle blog hop. Did you see the sneak peak at Avery Elle blog?  I know you will be as excited as me to see the fun stamps and die cuts.  It is also happen to be Avery Elle's two year anniversary in June. There are fun things over Avery Elle blog this summer. Today I have a few projects using the urber trendy #Smile stamp set.

For my first card, I used Brushed stamp set to create a free style background with Avery Elle Raspberry, Fizz, and Mint to be ink on the card base. The camera was stamped on vellum and cut out. Some floss and wood veneer were added to create the free style collage.



Here is the complete list of the blog hop.



To celebrate our Summer 2014 Release Blog Hop, Avery Elle is giving away a $25 Gift Certificate to one random winner.  To enter to win just comment on this post.  There is no purchase necessary and you must be 18 years of age or older to enter.  This giveaway is void where prohibited.  You can also do options 2, 3, 4, 5 or all 6 of the following to increase your chances of winning. You have until midnight Sunday, June 8th to enter.  The winner will be announced on the Avery Elle Blog on Monday, June 9th .  All products are available for purchase in the Avery Elle store right now.



To enter to win you can do 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 or all 6 of the following to increase your chances:
  1. Comment on any of the design team's posts and/or here on the Avery Elle Blog
  2. Follow us on Twitter and tweet the contest (we are @averyellestamps )
  3. Follow us on Facebook (we are www.facebook.com/AveryElle ) and share us with your friends - make sure they tell us you sent them.
  4. Follow us on Pinterest
  5. Become a blog follower through email (comment on the Avery Elle blog if you already follow us)
  6. Join our Flickr group (comment on the Avery Elle blog if you already belong)
Pin It

57 comments:

Anja (scrappie) said...

This is really beautiful. Thanks for sharing and the chance to win.

Amy C. said...

What a fun card! I thought that was washi tape in the background at first, but see that it's actually stamps. What a neat look!

MiamiKel said...

I just love your free style look to this card with all the bold fun colors - splendid card! ♥

Carol Doggett said...

Very cool card! TFS!

Thordis said...

Your card is so fun and cheerful... I really love it :)

Michelle said...

A beautiful, collage-y card with amazing color and dimension!

Joyce said...

Love this fun card.

Lizzie T a/k/a Wifelady said...

WOW - I love that you stamped the camera on vellum so you can still see the background - great idea!!! Great card!

Kathryn A said...

Cute card! Love the vellum over the paint stripes.

grandmato20 said...

LOVE the freestyle collage and the vellum camera - WOW!

ucaree said...

Such a creative way to use the camera stamp! I would've never thought to use vellum -too cute!

DoofyJEss2 said...

super cute card! love the bold brush strokes behind the vellum polaroid!

June K said...

Love the vellum on your camera. Pretty card.

Dorothy C. said...

So many great details on this card - love it!

Sandy said...

Loved your use of vellum for the camera.

Sue D said...

I like the background you created for the vellum camera.

Teresa Godines #6857 said...

Super fun card. Love that you chose the vellum for the camera image. I like that the background colors show through. TFS

Jean M. said...

What a fun card!!

MariClaudi said...

Lovely!

marylouh said...

Love the free form of the background. Great card.

ScrapaDiddle said...

Very cute!

ScrapaDiddle said...

I'm a blog follower!

Amante del Papel said...

I love your card is so amazing!!!

pcm said...

love the vellum camera!

Mary Borg said...

Love your card idea. Would be great for teenage cards.

Heather Thompson said...

fun card!! love the vellum.

Denisse said...

Love this! So pretty!

monster said...

Thanks for sharing. Your card is lovely

donna mikasa said...

So cute, Chunyuan! Love the vellum camera!

Deborah Montgomery said...

Love your card...the vellum camera is such a fun element

Anja said...

Really clever to stamp the camera on vellum so you can see the brush strokes through it.

~amy~ said...

The vellum, I love it!

TracyM #6773 said...

FABULOUS card - LOVE the brushed stamp and FUN vellum camera!!!

TracyM #6773 said...

I follow Avery Elle on Twitter - my name there is @TracyM6773 and I tweeted about the contest :)
https://twitter.com/TracyM6773/status/474789693339336704

TracyM #6773 said...

I follow Avery Elle on Facebook, my FB name is Tracy Moloney :)
I shared with my crafty friends and hope they all come visit!

TracyM #6773 said...

I follow Avery Elle on Pinterest, my name there is Tracy Moloney :)

TracyM #6773 said...

I already follow the Avery Elle blog via e-mail and get an e-mail for every new blog post :)
I also have AE as part of my Bloglovin feed, so I never miss a thing :)

TracyM #6773 said...

I'm already a member of the Avery Elle Flickr group - my name there is TracyM #6773 :)

Connie said...

This is really wonderful. Clever use of vellum. Thanks for sharing and the chance to win.

Jingle said...

This is SO cute! I love how you used the vellum!

Shelly said...

Very cool card! Love the camera and colors!

Lynnea Hollendonner said...

Those hashtag stamps are to die for!

craftymom205 said...

Love the card.

craftymom205 at yahoo dot com

loulou said...

What a fun card. I really like how you used the vellum camera to layer over your stamping

cm said...

An artsy, fun, funky card...love the colourful brushstrokes background and the vellum camera is eye-catching! WOW!
c

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

So pretty! I love the. Colors!

Anita in France said...

What a fabulous collage, Chunyuan ... those brushstrokes are so fun behind the vellum camera! Anita :)

Sabrina Alery said...

LOVE the camera on vellum! Such an awesome card!

Kari V. said...

Lovely card. I love that camera and the colorful strokes behind it!

Katie said...

Awesome card! Love the movement and the vellum camera really sets everything off! Great job. :) Thanks for sharing.

Katie B.

C said...

nice! :)

3 Happy Crafters said...

That camera is just too cute! Great card!

Denise Bryant said...

Great card! I love the use of the vellum paper and the fun new stamps you used!

Mary-Anne V said...

Lvoe how you stamped on vellum and then did the brush strokes behind!

Lyndal said...

FABULOUS card Chunyuan! LOVE that camera!

Jill said...

Such a spunky card! Very fun! :)

Kate Kennedy said...

Love the camera stamped on vellum! Thanks for sharing