Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Avery Elle: Sending you

Happy Tuesday! I am sharing two cards made with Avery Elle newly released Sending you clear stamp set.

The first card is my favorite one layer stamped card. The globe image is from Love Note stamp set. I love to combine new and old stamp sets.


The second card also included an image from a previous stamp set. The smaller paper airplane is from Air Mail stamp set. The two airplane images were stamped diagonal upwards in various colors. The little hearts are also from Sending you set. I applied some clear glossy accent on the hearts. But the picture did not capture it.


Pop over Avery Elle blog for more inspiration from Kasia.

Thanks for stopping by,
Pin It

3 comments:

Miriam Prantner said...

These are wonderful! I especially love the first one with the plane going around the world.

lostinpaper said...

These are wonderful Chunyuan!

lostinpaper said...

These are wonderful Chunyuan!