Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Poppy Stamp Wild Rose Bud Card

I am sharing a card on Poppy Stamp blog today. There are a lot watercolor inspiration going on right now. So I took out my Inktense watercolor pencils and did some coloring and dripping.... I used three different green and blue colors to make the background for the panel. Wild rose bud was cut out on black card stock and inset into the negative die on watercolored panel. Sentiment is SRM stickers.

This card is entered into Simon Wednesday Die Crazy challenge.
Thanks for stopping by,
Pin It

5 comments:

Deepti said...

Gorgeous is the word !!

Deb said...

Chunyuan, this is gorgeous!!!!!

Nora N. said...

Oh!! I LOVE the colors on this!! You rock with the watercolors. I also love the inlayed flower in black. It really POPS. Stunning card!!!

~amy~ said...

This is lovely!

Teresa Kline said...

wow, gorgeous water coloring and the black lined die cut flower....sweeet! So glad you played along with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

sparkle & shine *~*