For my first card, I stamped the longest brush stroke on card front in Avery Elle pigment ink Mint to be, Orchid and Delicata gold ink. The sentiment was stamped on vellum die cut. A few gold sequins are the perfect embellishement.
For me second card, I brushed Tombow dual tip marker on the longest stamp, misted it with mini mister then stamp it on card front. I used two shades of the same color for most stripes.
Next up are three project life journaling cards I stamped with the stamp set. I started my project life this year and document the special events and occasions. I would love to do it weekly, but it is just not realistic for me right now.
Here is the complete list of the blog hop. Your next stop is the fabulous Brenda Weaver.
To enter to win you can do 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 or all 6 of the following to increase your chances:
- Comment on any of the design team's posts and/or here on the Avery Elle Blog
- Follow us on Twitter and tweet the contest (we are @averyellestamps )
- Follow us on Facebook (we are www.facebook.com/AveryElle ) and share us with your friends - make sure they tell us you sent them.
- Follow us on Pinterest
- Become a blog follower through email (comment on the Avery Elle blog if you already follow us)
- Join our Flickr group (comment on the Avery Elle blog if you already belong)