Thursday, February 13, 2014

Wplus9 birthday celebration

Hello, I have a couple of cards to join Wplus9 birthday celebration.

The first one is for Step it up challenge. I used a small image from Love you More set to create the background.  Then I splattered some gold ink over the stamped panel.  I combined Love die from Pretty Patches Christmas die and another small sentiment from Love you more set for the sentiment.  I die cut some hearts from vellum and stitched on the card front panel. I cased one of Danielle Flander's cards for this one.


 The second one is for spotlight challenge. I used Love die from Pretty Patch Christmas again on this card.  First I dry embossed the die two times on card base. Then I die cut it out from patterned paper and combined it with a sentiment from Love you more set for the sentiment.  The hearts were cut out from gold glitter card stock.


Hope you will like them, thanks for stopping by,
Pin It

6 comments:

maria f. said...

Wonderful cards, Chunyuan. Light yet dimensional. My fave touch is the vellum stitched hearts.

Kara said...

so pretty!! love the stitched hearts!

lostinpaper said...

Both cards are beautiful Chunyuan, I especially love the rainbow effect on the background in the first card!

Lea Lawson said...

These are fantastic!! Especially loving the stitched hearts on the first one!

Miriam Prantner said...

So pretty! Especially love the first one with the vellum hearts!

Danielle Flanders said...

I'm so happy to have inspired you!
Danielle