Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Love Forever

I had fun playing Avery Elle pigment ink last night. They are high quality pigment ink. The pigment Ink Pads and Ink Refills come in 15 gorgeous colors,  matching Avery Elle premium card stock. 

Being an ink junkie, I love a great coverage and fresh color pigment ink. These water-based premium pigment inks offer fantastic coverage and are fast drying, embossable, acid free and non-toxic. What really stands out for me are the amazing colors.  A few of my fave are Mint To Be, Aquamarine, Sea Glass, Raspberry, and Fizz. Pure White ink tops all of white ink.  It becomes whiter after it dries.  Nina has a great post about how these ink compare to other inks and match the card stock.

Jamie has an Ink sample sheet.  You can print out on your favorite white card stock and catalog your ink colors.  I had fun doing that last night. But forgot to take a picture. I will share later.

Here is a card I made while I was testing the ink pads. I used CAS(E) this Sketch.



Thanks for stopping by, come back tomorrow for Avery Elle February/March blog hop!




Pin It

10 comments:

Shelly said...

Such a pretty card! :)Love the colors. And I'll have to get my hands on those ink pads!! ;)

Deepti said...

Beautiful card :) the colors are indeed very vibrant

~amy~ said...

super love!

Laura B. said...

Beautiful stamping! Love the new ink colors!

Betty J. said...

Great take on the sketch, Chunyuan. Thanks for playing along at CAS(E) this sketch and hope to see you again.

Katie Ann Brooks said...

Fabulous design, love all the dots!

Jen W. said...

You're right, Chunyuan. Those colours are so fantastically rich! I may be forced to purchase some of these… LOL! Thanks for playing along with CAS(E) This Sketch this week!

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is so pretty! I love it!
Fabulous take on the sketch!

donna mikasa said...

Love how you used the sketch to showcase the inks!

Julie Day said...

Fab colours and love the dots! Thanks for playing at CAS(E) this Sketch this week!