Monday, February 3, 2014

It's you birthday, make a wish

I love the current Monday Mood board a lot.


I used Wplus9 Written on the Ribbon stamp set and Blanket stitched Blooms to make this card.  The pink watercolor background on my card was inspired by the background on the picture.  I also used the same gold and pink color combo. It is such a pretty combo.  The doily and the sequins are echo of the doily and pearl on the inspiration picture. It is also linked on to Birthday celebration week 1- comfort zone challenge. My style is clean and simple.  I like pretty and soft color as well.


Hope you will like it.  Recently I noticed my picture looks a lot different on blogger.  It looks darker and more dramatic.  But when I just opened the picture on my computer, it looks prettier.  Does anyone have the same experience?

Pin It

1 comment:

Jeanne J said...

SO pretty Chunyuan! I love the little bit of doily and sequins! Really fun and interesting!