Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Avery Elle: Simply Said Hello

Happy Tuesday! Today's card is made with Avery Elle newly released Simply Said Hello stamp and die set.

For my first card, I combined it with my favorite To the point stamp set. Aren't these new Avery Elle ink colors pretty?  I layered two die cut with matching color card stock to create the effect of drop shadow.



The second card used negative die.  I colored the card stock with Spectrum Noir pens and layered it behind the negative die.

Thanks for stopping by,



Pin It

3 comments:

Laura B. said...

awesome cards! love the rainbow one so much!

Broni said...

These are both awesome! I love the drop shadow look and the offset of the colors in the chevrons too!

Deepti said...

Amazing cards !! Love the rainbow colors on hello :)