Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Avery Elle: Simply Labels Hello Friends

I have a few cards made with Nina's newly released set Simply Labels Hello Friend stamp and die.
For the first card, I stamped the little envelope image repeatedly and randomly to create the background. The Simply said love die was inlaid into the negative die on the card base.


 I did some color blocking to create the second and the third card. A feminine version and a masculine version. 


Stopping by Avery Elle Blog for more inspiration,
Pin It

8 comments:

Nina Yang said...

Beautiful, beautiful cards, Chunyuan!!

Miriam Prantner said...

Beautiful cards! Loving the ombre envelopes and the colorblocking!

Jen W. said...

These are all gorgeous, Chunyuan! I really can't choose a favourite!

donna mikasa said...

You were on a roll, Chunyuan! Love them all!

Laura B. said...

Fabulous cards, Chunyuan!

Deepti said...

Beautiful cards :) I love the ombre effect on the first card

Amy McCue said...

Great cards. I love the ombré and color blocking.

michii said...

really beautiful cards. Love your use of colors.