I am sharing two cards using Lucky stamp set.
For my first card, I heat embossed the image in gold onto Pure White card stock. I stamped the image on Eclipse tape, cut out, and masked the word before I sprayed Tsukineko Firework in Angel Pink. Then I flickered some Firework in Lady Bug and Tangelo. "US" from Fill in the Blank holiday stamp set was stamped in black. I did some selective stamping. The hearts were die cut from vellum with Fill in the Blank die. I adhere one vellum heart over "US" to soft it a little bit. The picture looks more dramatic on blogger. It is actually much softer.
I made a second card for different occasion by embossing the image on Speckled card base and on different color card stocks. I cut out the letters from the color card stock and adhered to card base. I added some stars cut out from gold glitter card stock.
Here is the complete list of the blog hop. Your next stop is Larissa Heskett.
Chunyuan Wu (you are here)
To celebrate our February/March Release Blog Hop, Avery Elle is giving away a $25 Gift Certificate to one random winner. To enter to win just comment on this post. There is no purchase necessary and you must be 18 years of age or older to enter. This giveaway is void where prohibited. You can also do options 2, 3, 4, 5 or all 6 of the following to increase your chances of winning. You have until midnight Sunday, February 9th to enter. The winner will be announced on the Avery Elle Blog on Monday, February 10th . All products are available for purchase in the Avery Elle store right now.
To enter to win you can do 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 or all 6 of the following to increase your chances:
- Comment on any of the design team's posts and/or here on the Avery Elle Blog
- Follow us on Twitter and tweet the contest (we are @averyellestamps )
- Follow us on Facebook (we are www.facebook.com/AveryElle ) and share us with your friends - make sure they tell us you sent them.
- Follow us on Pinterest
- Become a blog follower through Feedly or Blog Lovin' (comment on the Avery Elle blog if you already follow us)
- Join our Flickr group (comment on the Avery Elle blog if you already belong)