Wednesday, January 29, 2014

It's written in the stars

I  did not realize there is a Constellations challenge over Moxie Fab World until yesterday.  I am so happy to see the challenges are back over Moxie Fab world as they are always my favorite challenges.  So I have to hurry and finish this card.

I stamped Avery Elle alpha stamp set and the heart from Written in the Stars stamp set to spell out LOVE. Then I stamped some more stars in VersaMark ink and embossed them in white.  I die cut some small stars from gold glitter card stock using Simon Says Holiday Shape heart star die and adhered over heart shaped constellation.

The sentiment was embossed in gold. Three stars were adhered to frame the sentiment and add a little more shine.


Have a great day,
Pin It

6 comments:

Taheerah (*LittleMissT*) said...

Stunning card Chunyuan! Love your shimmery graduation of colour in the base and the addition of the gold stars!!

Lynn said...

Chunyuan, I'm with Taheerah...this card is absolutely stunning. Love how you interpreted the challenge!

Laura Davis said...

What a darling creation!
Laura

Ginny said...

This is a beautiful, beautiful card!!! I absolutely love it.

Lea Lawson said...

This is so pretty!! I love all the star/constellation product out! It makes me happy!

terisplace said...

Oh, Chunyuan!
So happy you saw the challenge! Such a treat seeing this pretty card from you.
Love what you did!

Teri