You probably already saw what Jamie has this month on Avery Elle blog. My projects today are created with Oh baby set - my favorite stamp of the month.
I used Ikat set to created the pattern to ground the cute oven image. This Ikat pattern also reminds me of the ultrasound graphs somehow.
The second project is a tag made with the peanut image and the sentiments from the set.
I love that "DOUBLE TROUBLE" sentiment.
Please hop over to the talented Veronica for what she has. The full list is also included here just in case.
Avery Elle / Jamie
Chunyuan Wu (you are here)
To celebrate our February Release Blog Hop, Avery Elle is giving away a $25 Gift Certificate to one winner here and another $25 Gift Certificate to a winner on Facebook (just share us with your friends and make sure they tell us you sent them).
You have until midnight Sunday, February 3rd to enter. The winner will be announced on the Avery Elle Blog on Monday, February 4th. All products will be available for purchase tonight at midnight EST.
To increase your chances of winning:
- Comment on any of the design team's posts & here on the Avery Elle Blog
- Tweet the contest (we are @averyellestamps )
- Share us with your friends on Facebook (we are www.facebook.com/AveryElle ) and make sure they tell us you sent them.
- Pin one of the February Release projects from here or the design team’s blogs to Pinterest
- Like us on Facebook (comment on the Avery Elle blog if you already like us)
- Become a blog follower (comment on the Avery Elle blog if you already follow us)
- Join our Flickr group (comment on the Avery Elle blog if you already belong)