Tuesday, December 24, 2013

May Your Holidays Be Merry and Bright

I am sharing a few more holidays card I made with Avery Elle goodies.

For my first card, I used JJ's Fill in the blank holiday stamp and die set.  I stamped and embossed the ampersand on red card stock and die cut it out with small circled Pinked die.


I used large Pinked circle die on the second and the third cards.  And I used quite a lot patterned paper



 The last is a quick and simple card using Nina's Simply tag: holiday and some more patterned paper.


Thanks for stopping by,
Pin It

3 comments:

Miriam Prantner said...

These are wonderful! Love how you used the pinked shapes. The first one is my favorite, I love all the gold and the sparkle and love that red ampersand piece!

Tenia Nelson said...

Awesome cards!! Merry Christmas, dearie!! :)

Deb said...

Chunyuan, these cards are simply fabulous! I am really digging the red amphersand. Merry Christmas to you and your family!! Hugs!!