Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Poppy Stamp Digi week


Poppy makes not only waffle thin dies, but also digi dies. I am sharing a card on Poppy Stamp Blog today using one of the digi die. The benefit of using digi die is that you can cut it in different sizes.  Here I enlarged the die and made it main focus for the card.


Two random commenters will be selected to win 10 free digi dies of their choice.  Comments can be made through 11-18 and the winner will be announced on 11-20.

Thanks for stopping by,

Pin It

3 comments:

~amy~ said...

Oh I love this Chunyuan!

Jean said...

This is gorgeous - spot on trend wise! If I had a Silhouette, this is the die I would have chosen to do exactly what you did. Beautifully crafted, as always!

Rachel W K said...

this is reallt pretty! i love those colors
-Rachel w k
rwkrafts.com