Saturday, November 9, 2013

Moxie Fab Thanks!


Cath, Trend editor for Paper Crafts Magazine is leaving Paper Crafts Magazine.  Besides being shocked, I  really can not image the paper crafts community without Cath.  Keren Baker has an great idea of a blog hop to thank Cath for what she did for the years. You should come from Lenny's blog.

Moxie Fab World is one of the first blogs I found when I started my paper crafting journey. Cath has such a wonderful talent to recognize good design and trends.  She always encourages, inspires, and recognizes how special each one of the crafters are.  There were so many occasions that I was not sure about my design and Cath left sweet and heart warming notes of encouragement.  Cath is the Moxie Fab World. 


Thank you, Cath, for all the inspiration and encouragement you've shown us all over the years. MFW has played a huge part in my growth and learning as a papercrafter and I'll be forever grateful for that. I wish you all the best in your new life adventures and thanks again for all you've done!

Your next stop is Berenice.

Pin It

27 comments:

Wanda Cullen said...

What a beautiful CAS design! Love it and I know Cath will, too!

lenny said...

Wonderful card!! Love the kraft background!! Great design!!

Miriam Prantner said...

What a sweet card! Love those AE stamps/dies and the subtle stamping on the base.

Ginny said...

Great card, Chunyuan! I really like that background stamping of the arrows! And the sentiment is so bright and cheery, making it stand out so Cath will know how awesome she is!

paperella said...

Love your card, Chunyuan! An awesome design, as always!

~amy~ said...

absolutely perfect!

Kelly Booth said...

Perfect card for Cath...Love it!

Veronica Z said...

I love this! Great stamping and design!

Sylvia said...

Fun card for Cath!

Cathy A said...

Fun card

Lindsay said...

LOVE this girly!

keren said...

Your card is awesome! Love the soft stamped background too! Thanks so much for joining with the blog hop!

Tenia Nelson said...

Super fun card, Miss Lady!! :)

yyam said...

Such a fun card!

Virginia L. said...

This truly is an AWESOME card, Chunyuan! I love the stamping of the background and use of images! SO glad that you are part of this epic blog hop!

Katie Ann Brooks said...

Fabulous card for Cath!

maria f. said...

Great "Chunyuan card" for Cath.

Darnell J Knauss said...

I love your star card for Cath, who is definitely a star!! Well done, Chunyuan! Hugs, Darnell

Tracey McNeely said...

Chunyuan I love your card for Cath! Beautiful and CAS.

Jingle said...

This card ROCKS! I totally love it!

Jessi Fogan said...

So much awesome, Chunyuan! The tone-on-tone, the fun chipboard, the speech bubble & graph paper....I just love it :)

Taheerah (*LittleMissT*) said...

Wonderful card for Cath Chunyuan! I love the colours and that trendy speech bubble! Thanks for being a part of this event with us!

shirley-bee said...

The perfect card for Cath - she is a star and she is awesome!

Michelle Lupton said...

Great card :) Sorry it has taken me so long to hop here!

Cath said...

Thank you so much for this trendilicious card, Chunyuan! I absolutely love it and am honored that you created it for little ol' me! Thank you, also, for the kind words you said about me and the Moxie Fab World. I had such an incredibly good time there, and I'm *so glad* I got to know you so well along the way! Hugs and loves to you, my moxie fab friend! :)

Nina Yang said...

Hi Chunyuan, just making my way through the hop... Wow! What a wonderful surprise!! I've been admiring your creations with my sets! You rocked them! Thank you so much for showcasing them sooooooo well! Happy Thanksgiving!!

{Rebecca} said...

I'm slow getting through all the blogs. :) Such a fabulous card!! I love it!