Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Avery Elle: Warm Wishes

Have you started your holiday cards yet?  I have been making a few. Here is one more to add to my stash.
I used Avery Elle Let It Snow set.  The birch tree image can fit on an A2 card vertically.  If you know me, I like to find different ways to use my supplies.  I changed the orientation and made a landscape A2 size card. I stamped the tree twice in white. The stamped images were dried using heat tool completely before the snow was embossed.  I added glitter to clear embossing powder using 1: 1 ratio before heat embossing.  The snow is iridescent. It is not easy to capture in on the photo.


This card is entered into Simon Says anything goes challenge.
Thanks for stopping by,
Pin It

4 comments:

Annette Allen said...

so pretty..

Laura B. said...

Love this card! Awesome embossed snow over the white trees!

debby4000 said...

Love your cute card.

Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge.

luv
Debby

conil said...

I'd say the photo really does your snow justice...the card is lovely. That little bird just knocks me out.