Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Avery Elle Fill in the Blank Holiday Gift Set

Today I am sharing a gift set made with Avery Elle, Cheers die, Holiday Fill in the blank dies and the stamp set. The wine tag was cut with Cheers die and embellished with Fill in the blank words die and Holiday Fill in the blank die.

Those wine charms are easy and quick to make and yet festive.  I die cut the circles from felt, and then cut the Holiday Fill in the blank in the middle of the circles. Then I used scissors and cut one opening, so it can fit on the wine glass.

The card was made with the leftover dies.  I was playing around and one of my kids said "it's a Christmas tree".  I also added a few die cuts from Simply Tag Christmas set.


Have a great day. Stop by Avery Elle blog for more inspiration.
Pin It

1 comment:

Rachel W K said...

i love this entire holiday set. the wine charms are such a fun idea!
-Rachel w k
rwkrafts.com