Friday, October 4, 2013

Paper Crafts Magazine WCMD blog hop


Good morning!  Are you getting ready for the World Card Making Day?  I am super excited to join all the winners from last year'sWorld Card Making Day for a blog hop to celebrate the start of a new WCMD.  It was such a happy surprise to get email from Holly that I was one of the winners.

I entered a few cards last minute.  I had a few ideas in my head but did not have time to execute them.  It was until last a couple days, I decided I have to try it.  It is just so worth the try. So friends, just go ahead and realize your ideas.

I was lucky to be one of the winner in the Thank you category last year with a stamped one layer card.  So I have more stamped one layer Thank you cards to share today.  I used Avery Elle Laurels and Winter Wreath stamp sets for my card sets.  CAS is my go to style and stamping is my favorite.  I changed up the color of the winter wreath and sentiments a little bit for each cards.






Here is the whole set.  I like to have simple and one layer thank you cards ready.


Are you starting making cards for WCMD?  If you are still thinking, just go head and start!  Use your favorite technique and unique idea and design that has been zooming in your head. You might be one of the winners.

Here is the full list of blogs.  Your next stop is sweet and talented Emily Leiphart.

1.    Agata Pfister
2     Amber Kroening
4.    Ashley Marcu
5.    Carolynn Wilson
6.    Chunyuan Wu  -- you are here
7.    Emily Leiphart
8.    Heather Hoffman
9.    Jamie Greene
12.  Laura Bassen
13.  Leigh Penner
17.  Pamela Ho
19.  Stasia Sloma
20.  Tarynne Wise

Thanks for stopping by,

Pin It

28 comments:

Deepti said...

Lovely set of cards :)

Leigh Penner said...

What a fabulous set! Just lovely!

Karen said...

simple and beautiful!

Lisa M said...

Your style is fantastic and the whole set is stunning!! Beautiful idea :)

Sue D said...

Beautiful set of cards!

coco said...

So lovely X 4, and each one unique and precious!

Susana Rebollar said...

Son muy bonitas las tarjetas.
Te dejo la dirección de mi blog por si te interesa http://conlaropatendida.blogspot.com.es/

Amy#8546(TheTigersHaven) said...

Wonderful set of cards. I love how you changed the color on each of them.

Alexia Misso said...

Amazing colors, love them all! Thanks for sharing with us!

Agata Dagmara Pfister said...

Excellent set! Love those colors and the beautiful composition!

Teresa Godines #6857 said...

Love how each card is so unique and different just by changing ink colors. TFS

Monika Reeck said...

oh wooow what a very beautiful set...lovely cards

Noreen said...

That makes a great set, and just changing the colors makes them all a little different.

Noreen
Crafty Journal

Tona said...

What a wonderful set of cards!

TJ Butler said...

Beautiful cards - love how you used one design for many purposes!!

Dodge3670 said...

Love the colors. Can be used for many occasions. Lynn G.

Auntie Em said...

Congratulations on winning! Your cards are so pretty and dainty. And easy to mail with just one layer! :)

craftymom205 said...

Love your cards.

craftymom205 at yahoo dot com

Wendy said...

Beautiful set of cards. Congrats on winning in WCMD.

Sandy Lewis said...

I adore this card set - it's beautiful!

Amy said...

Great card set! Would make a wonderful gift or fabulous to have on hand when needed quickly!

Katie Ann Brooks said...

Love every single color and the poppy card with the feathers is gorgeous!

Diane17Lynne said...

I like your style. The stamp is very basic but the colors make it so much more. Thanks for sharing.

TracyM #6773 said...

CONGRATULATIONS on being a winner!!!
BEAUTIFUL cards - LOVE your style and the colours are so pretty - thank you for the inspiration :)

Renee said...

Congrats on being a winner, and this card set is fantastic!!!

SchnauzerCrafts Creations said...

This card set is beautiful and OLC are always so difficult for me to do. I am inspired by your stunning set!

Katie said...

What a wonderful set! I love your idea and the different color combos. Thanks for sharing.

Katie B.

Ilona Konarczak said...

This is beautiful!