Wednesday, October 2, 2013

10 minutes Craft Dash



I am joining the fun of 10 minutes Craft Dash.  I am a slow crafter.  I usually spent a lot over every single detail.  So this is really challenge for me.  Before I started, I already spent quite a lot time thinking about the design and how to save time. I picked a few Ikat images to stamp the background for my card. One is a long border image.  It helps to cut down the time a lot.  Then I used a few Ikat addition filler image to add the green color pattern.  The sentiment was a partial die cut with JJ's Fill in the blank word die.  Did you notice the little holes on the die?  They are perfect for aligning the top and bottom clear plastic plate to partial die cut.  The most time I spent was using my craft knife to trim off the partial die.


Thanks for stopping by and go to 10 minutes Craft Dash for more inspiration!

Pin It

6 comments:

Taheerah (*LittleMissT*) said...

Perfect card Chunyuan!! Love the ikat and colour combo so much! Can't believe this was made within 10 minutes!!

Caryn said...

I love the Ikat pattern - the colours suit it so well!
Hugs,
Caryn xxx

Paulina said...

This card is so unique and fun! Love the way you used the colors and how bold that thanks is against the other colors.

So thrilled you and some of the other AE girls were able to join us for the Craft Dash this week! Thanks for playing with us! :)

Tracey McNeely said...

Beautiful work for such a short time!

Lynn said...

Absolutely gorgeous stamping!

Katie Ann Brooks said...

Awsome job with this color palette!