Saturday, September 21, 2013

School lunch note cards

I have a first grader now.  It is his first time goes school full day and has lunch at school.  I have been writing note cards to put in his lunch pack.  He loves to read it and some times share with his friends. Here I am sharing a few today. I cut 8.5 x 11 inch card stock into eight 2.75 x 4.2 inch note cards. I found it is a good size to stamp some fun and cute images, and still enough room to write a note for him.

In the first picture, all the notes are stamped with Avery Elle happy camper stamp set.


The notes from the second panel were stamped with various Avery Elle stamp set.


I am really enjoying this project.  I can stamp seasonal notes or with images he likes.  I will sure share more later.


Pin It

7 comments:

Tenia Nelson said...

These cards are AWESOME!! :)

Virginia L. said...

Cutest note paper! Congrats on having a first grader! Enjoy! I sure miss writing lunch notes to my (now grown)kiddos!

Taheerah (*LittleMissT*) said...

Such cute little notecards Chunyuan! Wonderful stamping!

Deb said...

These notecards are awesome. I am sure your son loves to read them. I didn't realize that we both have 1st graders. It is going by way too fast. Hugs to you all!

Wida said...

super great idea to make them year round! especially the fox one :)

Jeanne J said...

Sweet! I love these!

Jean said...

These seriously could not be cuter!