Tuesday, September 10, 2013

AE: Home Sweet Home

I have two cards to share today.

For the first card I used the small images from Home Sweet Home set together with a small image from Texture tile: Be cool set and create a tribal pattern. Sentiment was a combination for Fill in the blank and Fill in the blank word die.  But I only used letter U.


The second card is a little scene I made with the cute teepee image.  The cloud is from Happy camper set. Love the texture of the cloud stamp.


Thanks for stopping by,


Supply list:


Pin It

6 comments:

Miriam Prantner said...

Beautiful cards! That fabric type background you created on the first is wonderful!

Tracey McNeely said...

Both are so fantastic and beautiful, I need to get both of these sets!

Joyce said...

I love both cards.

Jen W. said...

These are gorgeous, Chunyuan! I love the pattern you created on the first card - it's like a cool Indian or Mexican blanket. The paper you sed for the teepee is perfect and I agree with you that those clouds are awesome!

Deepti said...

These are such beautiful cards, in fact all ur cards are. I am stuck to ur blog :) I missed a lot of ur wonderful creativity, now no more. I am ur new follower :D

Katie Ann Brooks said...

Both of these are fabulous! You always use my favorite shade of blue, love it!