It is time for fun and inspiration with Avery Elle blog hop. Joining us this month is Kim Singdahlsen.
I used Thankful stamp set on both my cards. It is a small set with a big, cute acorn, a leaf and three sentiments. Perfect for fall and thanksgiving. For my first card, I paper pieced acorn with some Studio Calico paper. I also stamped the leaf in two tone. A couple buttons and a little bit hemp twine adds more color and dimension to the simple one layer card. This card is entered into CAS-ual Fridays #115 and CASology week63.
When I saw the big acorn stamp, I immediately thought about this cute squirrel from Happy Camper set. So here it is. A little guy with a big nut.
Here is the complete list of the blog hop.
To celebrate our October/November Release Blog Hop, Avery Elle is giving away a $25 Gift Certificate to one random winner. To enter to win just comment on this post. There is no purchase necessary and you must be 18 years of age or older to enter. This giveaway is void where prohibited. You can also do options 2, 3, 4, 5 or all 6 of the following to increase your chances of winning. You have until midnight Sunday, September 29th to enter. The winner will be announced on the Avery Elle Blog on Monday, September 30th . All products are available for purchase in the Avery Elle store right now.
To enter to win you can do 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 or all 6 of the following to increase your chances:
- Comment on any of the design team's posts and/or here on the Avery Elle Blog
- Follow us on Twitter and tweet the contest (we are @averyellestamps )
- Follow us on Facebook (we are www.facebook.com/AveryElle ) and share us with your friends - make sure they tell us you sent them.
- Follow us on Pinterest
- Become a blog follower through Feedly or Blog Lovin' (comment on the Avery Elle blog if you already follow us)
- Join our Flickr group (comment on the Avery Elle blog if you already belong)
Thanks for stopping by and keep on hopping,