Tuesday, August 13, 2013

You make me a Happy Camper

Hi,  Today's card is featuring Avery Elle Happy Camper clear photopolymer stamp set.  I also used Home sweet home clear photopolymer stamp set and JJ's new die Fill in the blank word.

The word "HAPPY" were cut five times with different colors.  A tip to align the letters is using the negative die.  I kept the negative die cut in place with removable glue.  After glueing down the letters with fine point glue pen, the negative die cut was removed.


Thanks for stopping by,

Pin It

13 comments:

Lynn said...

I love those neon letters. Too cute!

Katie Ann Brooks said...

stinkin' cute!

donna mikasa said...

Sooooo clever to use the letters from the word dies! Now I'm wondering what other words can I find?? Super cute card, Chunyuan!

Tenia Nelson said...

LOVE!!!

Jenny said...

This is such fun :0)

Brandi said...

So creative!

Tracey McNeely said...

Chunyuan this is fantastic, I need to get these stamps.

Arlene said...

Super cute card! :)

Sherry Eckblad said...

What a fun card. Love the colors and the alpha you used.

Diane said...

This is just too cute Chunyuan.

Regards diane

Deb said...

Chyunyuan, I love the simplicity of your card yet it is still so bright and cheery! Hugs!

Virginia L. said...

What a SWEET card! Love everything about it, Chunyuan! Enjoy the rest of your summer!

Erin (Homemade Cards by Erin) said...

Grin