It is going to be fun and exciting today with Avery Elle August/September blog hop. I am sure you are already very excited after seeing the previews at Avery Elle blog. So, let's hop into it. Joining us this month is Suzanne Dahlberg, winner of the June AEI♥U Challenge.
I am loving the new Aim High set. For my first card, I stamped the arrows from the set and another arrow from Air Mail photopolymer clear stamp set to create the background. The sentiment fits perfectly on the arrow die from Oh year set. Love it, when things work out. This card is entered into Moxie Fab World Birthday card challenge.
Another die from the die set were cut out from neon paper and adhered on black card stock for the third card. The sentiment was heat embossed.
Here is the complete list of the blog hop.
Avery Elle / Jamie
To celebrate our August/September Release Blog Hop, Avery Elle is giving away a $25 Gift Certificate to one random winner. To enter to win just comment on this post. There is no purchase necessary and you must be 18 years of age or older to enter. This giveaway is void where prohibited. You can also do options 2, 3, 4, 5 or all 6 of the following to increase your chances of winning. You have until midnight Sunday, August 11th to enter. The winner will be announced on the Avery Elle Blog on Monday, August 12th . All products are available for purchase in the Avery Elle store right now.
To enter to win you can do 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 or all 6 of the following to increase your chances:
- Comment on any of the design team's posts and/or here on the Avery Elle Blog
- Follow us on Twitter and tweet the contest (we are @averyellestamps )
- Follow us on Facebook (we are www.facebook.com/AveryElle ) and share us with your friends - make sure they tell us you sent them.
- Follow us on Pinterest
- Become a blog follower through Feedly or Blog Lovin' (comment on the Avery Elle blog if you already follow us)
- Join our Flickr group (comment on the Avery Elle blog if you already belong)