Thursday, August 8, 2013

Avery Elle August/September Blog Hop



It is going to be fun and exciting today with Avery Elle August/September blog hop. I am sure you are already very excited after seeing the previews at Avery Elle blog.  So, let's hop into it.  Joining us this month is Suzanne Dahlberg, winner of the June AEI♥U Challenge.

I am loving the new Aim High set.  For my first card, I stamped the arrows from the set and another arrow from Air Mail  photopolymer clear stamp set to create the background. The sentiment fits perfectly on the arrow die from Oh year set.  Love it, when things work out.  This card is entered into Moxie Fab World Birthday card challenge.



Form my second card, I combined a different arrow and sentiment from the set with JJ's Fill in the blank word die.  I die cut the word and use it as a mask to ink the word on the card stock.  I also straighten the letters horizontally.


Another die from the die set were cut out from neon paper and adhered on black card stock for the third card.  The sentiment was heat embossed.

Here is the complete list of the blog hop.


To celebrate our August/September Release Blog Hop, Avery Elle is giving away a $25 Gift Certificate to one random winner. To enter to win just comment on this post. There is no purchase necessary and you must be 18 years of age or older to enter. This giveaway is void where prohibited. You can also do options 2, 3, 4, 5 or all 6 of the following to increase your chances of winning. You have until midnight Sunday, August 11th to enter. The winner will be announced on the Avery Elle Blog on Monday, August 12th . All products are available for purchase in the Avery Elle store right now.

To enter to win you can do 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 or all 6 of the following to increase your chances:
  1. Comment on any of the design team's posts and/or here on the Avery Elle Blog
  2. Follow us on Twitter and tweet the contest (we are @averyellestamps )
  3. Follow us on Facebook (we are www.facebook.com/AveryElle ) and share us with your friends - make sure they tell us you sent them.
  4. Follow us on Pinterest
  5. Become a blog follower through Feedly or Blog Lovin' (comment on the Avery Elle blog if you already follow us)
  6. Join our Flickr group (comment on the Avery Elle blog if you already belong)

Pin It

57 comments:

Lindsay said...

These are awesome Chunyuan! My fav is the first, with all of those fabulous yellow arrows! Great work!

Lyndal said...

FABULOUS cards Chunyuan - LOVE the NEON pops of colour!

Sue D said...

Great cards using arrows. I like the background you created on the first card.

Brandi said...

Fabulous cards girl!

Bobbie Brock said...

Love your use of arrows! Great cards!

Aimes said...

Fun, fun, fun! Especially lovin' that first card!
Hugs!
:)

cm said...

Fabulous cards to showcase the new AE release! Wonderfully delightful and ever so inspiring!
c

Houses Built of Cards said...

All 3 are wonderful! LOVE all the arrows - and how each color combination is distinctly different and beautiful!!!

housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

Crafty Math Chick said...

Such fun cards! I love the variety of styles you displaying, demonstrating how versatile these pretty new sets are!

Tenia Nelson said...

Awesome cards, Miss Lady!!

bjescalan said...

I love the neon color pops and the clean and simple design.

Lauren Taylor said...

Cute projects! Love those arrows.

Alma Dirpaul said...

Cute, colorful ideas.

Miriam Prantner said...

Great cards! I am especially loving your arrow cards, so bold and graphic!

D- said...

Thank you for sharing your three wonderfully creative cards. I love them.
D~
http://designsbydragonfly.blogspot.com

Pippa67 said...

Love love your cards.

Elena said...

Wow! Your cards are fantastic! What an inspiring crafter you are!

Ariana Garber said...

The last one is great!

Torrie said...

All those arrows! Love your cards.

Caryn S said...

Excellent cards! I really like how you used the die cut for a stencil on the second card.

Teresa Godines #6857 said...

Super fun cards with all the arrows. TFS

Tracey McNeely said...

Fantastic projects today!

Marianne said...

Amazing cards. I would be quite at a loss if I had to used these stamps, but you rocked it. Your last card is my favourite.

Erin said...

AMAZING cards! The arrows are super cute!

Janet Zeppa said...

Wonderful cards!!! Love the arrows!

arlsmom aka Lynda said...

wonderful cards!!!

MichelleZ said...

Beautiful cards! I love the yellow graphic arrows.

Martha Green said...

Cute use of the arrows for the birthday card.

Atypicalcupcake said...

I adore your use of the arrows in the first card!

Jean said...

These are fabulous! So many great stamp sets this release.

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

Love the cards!!! This new release is great!

Loly Borda-Towery said...

fabulous cards! I specially like the last one. TFS

Lindsey said...

I'm sold. I have to get these new sets. Your cards are fabulous!

Meg said...

These cards are great - love all those funky arrows!

soric said...

j'adore tes cartes elles sont superbes

~amy~ said...

wonderful cards!!! Love your use of color!

Kathy H said...

The arrow card is so cute and clever!

Carol Doggett said...

The arrow card is my fave but they are all great!

Barb Ghig said...

Love all 3 of your cards, Chunyuan! I love how you play with color...especially neon...so FUN!

Jessica Yoder-Jones said...

Great cards using arrows

cghundley said...

Cute cards and
creative! I like
the first card so
much and he neon
colors are great!
Carla from Utah

conil said...

Your cards ALWAYS make me happy. You never fail to impress me.

Linda Beeson said...

What a great way to make use of a whole bunch of arrow images!

Isha Gupta said...

Love your cards. Great colors and the movement on the first one. TFS

Maureen said...

LOVE all of these - great job!

Terri (blindstamper) said...

I love what you did with the arrows on the first card, and the colors on the third one are awesome!

marylouh said...

thanks for the ideas for using arrows. They don't seem to lend themselves to a lot of different ways to use them until you see somebody come up with some good ideas.

Janet a.k.a. swanlady21 said...

Love all the arrows on your background.

marty said...

i LOVE your cards!
thanks for the inspiration.
marty ferraro

Piali Biswas said...

Fabulous cards....love the all the arrows!!!

Purrfect Paper Creations said...

What great cards--I especially like the first one!

Chris L.

keeleykats said...

Fantastic cards! I love all the arrows! Great job! Thanks for all the inspiration!

loulou said...

Great cards. Love the black and neon - stunning.

Susan said...

These cards are wonderful!! I love how you made the background and then use an arrow in a totally different way on another card! Love your work!

Thank you for sharing your talent.

Sue Brailey

Larissa Heskett said...

WOW!! Such a AWESOME cards!! I LOVE the different designs!! THANKS for sharing and have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)

donna mikasa said...

I'm in love with your first card and how the arrows form a perfect pattern. Even if I were to CASE it, I couldn't possibly replicate its perfection!

Cath said...

Hey Chunyuan! Thanks for linking this up to the Birthday Card Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)