I have a few projects made with Twisted Treat clear photopolymer set. I love the font of the sentiment in this set. And these sentiments are so cute and fun! Right up to my alley.
The first one is a card using one of the cute sentiment and the little bat images. I used Papel Picado Banner die to cut the edge. The background on card base is stamped with Nina's Texture Tiles set.
I like to make muslin treat bags. It is easy to make. I make the size to fit a A2 card. It is also great for small gifts and treats. I usually make a stack and have some ready to stamp and embellish. I stamped bat frame in Tsukineko Momento London fog, numbers from Count on it set in Momento Tangelo, and sentiment in Tuxedo black. It is simple and cute.
Most sentiments in this set works well with Papel Picado banner dies. Here I used all three dies to cut the banners to make the decoration for the glassine treat bags.
Here is the complete list of the blog hop.
Avery Elle / Jamie
To celebrate our August/September Release Blog Hop, Avery Elle is giving away a $25 Gift Certificate to one random winner. To enter to win just comment on this post. There is no purchase necessary and you must be 18 years of age or older to enter. This giveaway is void where prohibited. You can also do options 2, 3, 4, 5 or all 6 of the following to increase your chances of winning. You have until midnight Sunday, September 1st to enter. The winner will be announced on the Avery Elle Blog on Monday, September 2nd . All products are available for purchase in the Avery Elle store right now.
To enter to win you can do 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 or all 6 of the following to increase your chances:
- Comment on any of the design team's posts and/or here on the Avery Elle Blog
- Follow us on Twitter and tweet the contest (we are @averyellestamps )
- Follow us on Facebook (we are www.facebook.com/AveryElle ) and share us with your friends - make sure they tell us you sent them.
- Follow us on Pinterest
- Become a blog follower through Feedly or Blog Lovin' (comment on the Avery Elle blog if you already follow us)
- Join our Flickr group (comment on the Avery Elle blog if you already belong)