Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Modern Leaves

Hey, everybody. Today's cards are featuring JJ'modern leaves clear photopolymer stamp set and the matching modern leaves Ellement die sets.

The first card is a stamped one layer card which is always my favorite :)  Inspiration is from this bag I saw on Pinterest.  The inks are Tsukineko Love letters, grey flannel, tuxedo black and Fresh ink honey.


The second card was a bold colored card created with the die.  I love purple color but find I don't use the color in paper crafts much.  The purple card stock is Avery Elle sugar plum card stock.  What do you think?


Thanks for stopping by,



Pin It

4 comments:

Colleen Dietrich said...

Fab work, as always, Chunyuan! I am quite inspired by the top leaves card. :)

Lindsay said...

Wowzers, these are awesome Chunyuan! LOVE them both, but the top card is my fav!

Michelle said...

Absolutely gorgeous, Chunyuan! I'm wishing I bought these dies to match the stamps! I love both cards equally! (And I love the purple) :-)

Jenny said...

Gorgeous stamping Chunyuan, love the jungle feel to the leaf pattern and so clever how you've layered the die-cuts too :0)