Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Happy Birthday, You Party animal!

I have a fun birthday card to share today.

All the images are from Avery Elle Party Animal set.  It is a small set but it is cute and fun, sure will make birthday recipient of any age smile.


I assembled the two sentiments together and stamped it repeatedly in four happy colors. The stars were also stamped in the four colors.  The hemp twine is my new favorite embellishment.

It is entered into Moxie Fab World Birthday card challenge.

Thanks for stopping by,

Pin It

9 comments:

Ira Huberts said...

This is indeed a fun birthday card Chunyuan, it has all the right colours to make one feel very festive! Hugs, Ira x
irascreacorner.blogspot.nl

Sherry Eckblad said...

Oh Chunyuan I love this card. That party animal set is on my list of stamps I want.

Jen W. said...

This rocks! I love the colour combo, the tilted front panel and that super cool coloured twine!

Shelly said...

Love this! So much fun and colorful, perfect for a birthday! :)

Lea Lawson said...

This is SO cute! Lovin' the stars!

Christina said...

How cute! This is such a happy card. :)

Katie Ann Brooks said...

Thank you for introducing me to this set via gallery idol, I now own it! Love the colors of your card Chunyuan! So fun!

Happy Dance said...

Very sweet card! Great colors and that little balloon animal is the cutest ever. Love this. Bev

Cath said...

Hey Chunyuan! Thanks for linking this up to the Birthday Card Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)