Monday, July 29, 2013

100 Days of Tombow

Recently I got a package from Tombow as their centennial celebration - “100 Days of Tombow”. The  program involves working with 100 different bloggers across America to spotlight their creativity using Tombow’s products, and showcasing how “Tombow Time” is enjoyed across the nation. For each blogger that participates, Tombow will give a $100 product donation to the Council for Art Education.

I stamped the stem from Fresh Squeezed Stamp Everyday Expression set in angle and colored them with four soft colors from the color pencil set I got.  The stamp sets is available at I {heart} Papers

Here are the four colors I used.

This is the package I got. It includes Tombow's Stamp Runner Dot Pattern Adhesive, Tombow's Dual Brush Pen Set, Tombow's New Irojiten Color Dictionary Pencils.  The colors in the color pencil set is so pretty.


Thanks for stopping by and have a great week!


Pin It

2 comments:

Katie Ann Brooks said...

Lovely soft colors!

Hannah said...

I love this! It's so simple and clean but still demonstrates a sense of whimsy. I think the short message in all lowercase letters fits really well with the overall personality of the card.

Some of us over at Kollabora, the online handcrafting community I'm part of, have been looking for papercraft inspiration lately, and I'm especially interested in the idea of handmaking stationery. I'd love to see you and your work over there! Come check us out sometime.