Monday, June 24, 2013

Nautical Thank you card

I am sharing a card in July/August issue of Paper Crafts Magazine. My card is in the digital issue.


There are a TON of inspiring projects in the digital issue! The digital version will come with the print version subscription or you can just subscribe digitally as many may prefer now.  I love to flip through the digital issues on my ipad, bookmark, pin, add note about what inspires me, a technique want to try, or a supply to my wish list.


I used a Maritime Flags font to create the card. Here is the colored nautical flag alphabet and a brief history about the flag alphabet.  You can create your own message with the alphabet for any occasion.


Thanks for stopping by,

Pin It

8 comments:

Laura B. said...

So, so cool!

Beverley said...

Amazing! Hugs Bev x

Katie Ann Brooks said...

This is super fun! you rock the CAS cards!

Jackie said...

That is a cool card! My husband was in the Navy and it would make the perfect birthday card for him.

Rachel W K said...

this is such an amazing card. i love the look of those nautical flags!
-Rachel w k
rwkrafts.com

Amanda Coleman said...

This card really caught my eye when I looked through the digital issue. LOVE the design!

Tenia Nelson said...

Very cool!!!

Sonia said...

Such a great idea!