Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Ikat thank you card

Click here for my Gallery Idol round 2 post.
Please vote if you have not yet!  

I have a fresh colored card to share today.  I used newly released Ikat addition set.  It is a small set but packed with possibilities.  It can be used to create pattern itself, or combined with Ikat stamp set for more potentials.

Today's card is a free form pattern stamped with several images from the Ikat addition set.  You will be seeing more ikat pattern on my blog soon:)


Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies:
cardstock: 
Avery Elle card stock
Stamp: Avery Elle Ikat addition Clear photopolymer stamp set, Oh, happy day clear photopolymer stamp set; 
Ink: Fresh sky tginger, limenade; Papertrey ink soft stone;  Tsukineko Tuxedo black;
Other: Kasercraft rhinestone stickers

Pin It

6 comments:

Jamie said...

I love this it is so pretty:)

Miriam Prantner said...

So pretty! I love the delicate design and the color choices!

donna mikasa said...

I'm glad you saw ikat flowers, too! Love the color combo you used.

Shelly said...

Love this! The colors are so pretty! :)

Rachel W K said...

this card really blew me away. it is beautiful!
-Rachel w k
rwkrafts.com

Christina said...

I'm not a fan of ikat in general, but I really love this! Beautifully stamped, especially with the overlapping sentiment.