Saturday, June 1, 2013

I {heart} Papers guest designer

Happy Saturday!

And insert squealing!!  Before I start, just want to say I am so honored and thrilled to be one of the Top 20 of  Paper Crafts Gallery Idol 2013.  Thank you so much for all the sweet wishes today!  It's an honor to be chosen along with these other fabulous ladies!  Good luck to everyone in this next round!!!

I am also honored to be the guest designer for I {heart} papers for June and July. Thank you Kate and TracyI {heart} papers carries a fun variety of stamps, papers and embellishments including Avery Elle, Fresh Squeezed, CAS-ual Fridays, Paper Smooches, Wplus9, and much more!!

To kick start the month, I have two cards to share.

You might already saw the first card because it was  my entry card to Paper Crafts Gallery Idol 2013.  It combined Avery Elle newly released Party Animal clear photopolymer stamp, Picture It clear photopolymer stamp, and Fresh Squeezed On Trend 2013 stamp set with some Studio Calico paper and hemp twine, which all are available at I{Heart} Papers.


The sentiment and the images from the second card are Avery Elle  Blossoms and Blooms clear photopolymer stamps and Framed Fonts clear photopolymer stamps.  I wanted to create a colorful feather like pattern to frame the sentiment.  This card is also entered into Simon Says anything goes challenge.


I{Heart} Paper is turning five in fall!  Of course a sale will be in order to celebrate (late June).  Kate is also running the very first Design Team call.  Check it out here for more details.

Thanks for stopping by and have a fabulous weekend!!


Pin It

12 comments:

Lynn said...

A big congrats Chunyuan on being a Gallery Idol! Awesome!! I love both of your cards!

Lyndal said...

HUGE Congrats Chunyuan!! Can't wait to see your next fab creation :)

Rachel W K said...

Congrats and I hope you go far in this gallery idol! You deserve it and your balloon animal card is amazing!!

Kim S said...

SO many exciting things and SO well deserved!!

i {heart} papers said...

Yay! Welcome aboard and congrats! I'm so excited to have you!

Wida said...

A huge congratulations to you! Loved your cards and so happy to see you in the spotlight!

~amy~ said...

wahooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lisa Carroll said...

These are gorgeous! And congratulations on your accomplishments.. so well-deserved! :) Thanks for playing along in our "Anything Goes" challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp challenge blog! xx

whoistracy said...

Big congrats on the idol top 20!!! We're so happy to have you as our guest this month. LOVE your cards!

Taheerah (*LittleMissT*) said...

I was so not surprised but was delighted to see this cheerful card make the Top 20 - really just perfect for a kid's card!! Best of luck for Gallery Idol and be sure to enjoy the ride Chunyuan - it is an unforgettable experience that changed my life!!

Taheerah (*LittleMissT*) said...

I was so not surprised but was delighted to see this cheerful card make the Top 20 - really just perfect for a kid's card!! Best of luck for Gallery Idol and be sure to enjoy the ride Chunyuan - it is an unforgettable experience that changed my life!!

JJ Bolton said...

I'm so happy for you Chunyuan!!! I absolutely love these cards:)