Tuesday, June 18, 2013

AE Texture Tile

Hey, everybody.  Today's cards are featuring Nina's background stamp set - texture tiles: be cool clear photopolymer stamp set.

I stamped the stripes on the first card to create the background for the boat.  The boat and the sentiment are from Knotty clear photopolymer stamp set.  I am sending this card to Maddy.


I used a different texture background for the second card.  The sentiment is from Oh happy day photopolymer stamp set.  Love the Oh happy day set a lot!


Thanks for stopping by,


Pin It

4 comments:

Lynn said...

Both of these are gorgeous Chunyuan. I love the subtle stripes on the first and the inked on the background on the second.

Katie Ann Brooks said...

Both of these are fabulous! I love the CAS look of both. The colors on the second are among my faves!

Vera Yates (Ling) said...

Chunyuan both cards are awesome! Love the springy & pretty color of t he 2nd card.

lostinpaper said...

Both cards are amazing, but I just love that striped background with the sailboat!