Friday, May 17, 2013

King of the Grill

I am sharing a card in May/June issue of Paper Crafts Magazine.  My card is in the go-to sketches section.  I used Jane's Doodles It's a guy thing stamp set and Patterns for him stamp set.


Here is the sketch.
Just a note.  there are a TON of inspiring projects in the digital issue! The digital version will come with the print version subscription or you can just subscribe digitally as many may prefer now.

8619915798_32939619ff

Have a great weekend!


Pin It

6 comments:

Deb said...

Congrats Chunyuan! Awesome card!!

Kelly Griglione said...

Totally loved this one when I saw it! The b&w chevron is perfect for a guy card ... so bold and strong!

~amy~ said...

awesome! congrats!!!!

Jane said...

Yay!!!! Please email us (Jane's Doodles) for our publication incentive offer!!!

Katie Ann Brooks said...

Yay, congrats! Super cute card! PS- fellow FHCRC person here- Amy is a blog friend and sent me your way! :)

Emily Leiphart said...

This card is awesome, Chunyuan! I love the crown on the sentiment.