Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Chevrons and Arrows

For my Fresh Squeezed Stamp post, please click here.

Hello.  Today, I have a few Avery Elle cards to share.

I made a chevron mask with Avery Elle Chevron Bits ELLE-ments die.  I drew lines on a piece of acetate card to use as guide to line up the dies, and die cut, and die cut and die cut more.

For my first card,  I masked and sprayed with Tsukineko Fireworks in Lulu Lavender.  Then  splattered Sheer Shimmer Spritz in gold.  After the ink dries, I stamped arrow from Air Mail clear Photopolymer stamp in Delicata and sentiment from Blooming Banner clear photopolymer stamp set in Versafine onyx black.  The panel was adhered to new color card stock Sugar Plum.  A Studio Calico wood veneer was inked in Delicata and adhered.  A few Royal Blend Premium Sequins were also adhered.  The mask used on the card is also in the following picture.  You can't really tell from the picture.  It is a very shimmery card.


I used the mask on the second card as well.  This time, I sponged the various colored ink to create the background.  Several images from Air Mail clear Photopolymer stamp were stamped in Versafine onyx black.


I cut DCWV glitter cardstock with Chevron Border ELLE-ments die and adhere them to black cardstock for my last card.


My last card is also entered into Addicted to CAS rainbow challenge.

Please stop by at Avery Elle blog and other DT's blog to check out more fabulous projects.


Thanks for stopping by,

Pin It

7 comments:

Lynn said...

Three gorgeous styles. Love how they are different and showcase the versatility of the stamps.

Lea L. said...

These are fantastic! Love the fun colors, and great use of the chevrons & arrows!

donna mikasa said...

Fabulous cards, Chunyuan! Love them all!

Kylie said...

I love your rainbow chevrons on your dark background. Very cool! Thanks so much for playing along at ATCAS xx

JJ Bolton said...

Wow Chunyuan! I love all the cards you did today! So many wonderful ways to use chevrons:) You are just so clever!

Rachel W K said...

my goodness! so stunning! i love the one in the middle so so much
-Rachel w k
rwkrafts.com

lostinpaper said...

Your cards are awesome (as always) Chunyuan. Love how you have angled the sentiments across the card front!
Thanks so much for sharing with us at CAS(E) this Sketch this week!