We have a new design team memeber- Donna Mikasa! I am a huge fan of Donna’s clean and fresh style. She has a great eye for color! Welcome, Donna!
Our guest designers for this month is fabulous Amy Kolling!
My cards today are featuring The Man stamp set. Here is the image of the stamp set. Fun, trendy and modern. Just Jamie style.
I combined it with my favorite Avery Elle stamp set To the point for my first card. I am loving this yellow, mint, and orange color combo now.
I used the bottle and the filler in the same color combo on the second card. The maple wood grain card stock is perfect for masculine card. I also added a few kraft sequins. It seems to me sequins are associated to feminine design. But this kraft sequin blend would also be fun on a masculine card. What do you think?
This card is also entered into Less is More Week 117 sketch challenge and Simon Says Happy Mail challenge.
Here is the complete list of the blog hop. Your next stop is Nina Yang.
Avery Elle / Jamie
To celebrate our May Release Blog Hop, Avery Elle is giving away a $25 Gift Certificate to one winner.
You have until midnight Sunday, May 5th to enter. The winner will be announced on the Avery Elle Blog on Monday, May 6th . All products are now available for purchase in the Avery Elle store.
To increase your chances of winning:
- Comment on any of the design team's posts & here on the Avery Elle Blog
- Tweet the contest (we are @averyellestamps )
- Share us with your friends on Facebook (we are www.facebook.com/AveryElle ) and make sure they tell us you sent them.
- Pin one of the May Release projects from here or the design team’s blogs to Pinterest
- Like us on Facebook (comment on the Avery Elle blog if you already like us)
- Become a blog follower (comment on the Avery Elle blog if you already follow us)
- Join our Flickr group (comment on the Avery Elle blog if you already belong)
Keep hopping along and have fun!!
PS. I have an Avery Elle gift card giveaway which ends Sunday May 5th. Just go to the link and tell me your favorite apps for paper crafting :)