Our guest designers for this month is fabulous Jennifer Rzasa!
My cards today are featuring Oh yeah stamp set and the dies. Oh yeah is perfect for cards, scrapbook and project life. It is so fresh and fun.
The second card is a little bit less than 4 inch wide because I want to focus on the big negative speech bubble. The sentiment is from Oh Happy Day clear photopolymer stamp set. Hearts were cut with Simon Says stamp holiday shapes hearts and stars die. Five different shades of blue ink are from Impress rubber stamp and Tsukineko.
The last card is a fun one layer card. The sentiment is from Nina's Simply Tag: Everyday clear photopolymer stamp set.
Here is the complete list of the blog hop. Your next stop is Jennifer Rzasa!
Avery Elle is turning one year old in June so this is a very special month for us! We will be hosting fun activities on the blog throughout the month for all to enjoy. To kick off the festivities, every stamp order placed through our website, www.averyelle.com, between now and June 30th will receive our Party Animal mini set for free (limit one set per customer)! We are so excited to celebrate with you!!
To celebrate our June Release Blog Hop, Avery Elle is also giving away a $25 Gift Certificate to one winner. You have until midnight Sunday, June 2nd to enter. The winner will be announced on the Avery Elle Blog on Monday, June 3rd . All products are now available for purchase in the Avery Elle store.
To enter to win you can do 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 or all 6 of the following to increase your chances:
- Comment on any of the design team's posts & here on the Avery Elle Blog
- Follow us on Twitter and tweet the contest (we are @averyellestamps )
- Follow us on Facebook (we are www.facebook.com/AveryElle ) and share us with your friends - make sure they tell us you sent them.
- Follow us on Pinterest
- Become a blog follower through Google Reader or Feedly or Blog Lovin' (comment on the Avery Elle blog if you already follow us)
- Join our Flickr group (comment on the Avery Elle blog if you already belong)
Thanks for stopping by and keep on hopping for some more fun!