Sunday, March 24, 2013

Moxie Fab World: Chevron challenge

I have a stamped card for the current Moxie Fab World: Chevron Challenge.



I have a one layer stamped card made with Trendy Triangles and Subway Series: Basics.  I stamped the solid and the outline single chevron to point to the message which is part of the thanks block from Subway Series: Basics.

It is also entered into A Blog Named Hero: Free style challenge.

Thanks for stopping by,

Supplies:
cardstock: 
Avery Elle speckled card stock
Stamp: Fresh Squeezed Subway arts basic set, Trendy Triangle set

Ink: Memento tuxedo black, Fresh ink melon, provincial grey,  Archivals Terra Cotta, Viridian

Pin It

6 comments:

~amy~ said...

Oh I love this!!!!

Taheerah (*LittleMissT*) said...

Really fun and funky Chunyuan - love your take on the chevrons and the way they draw your eye to the sentiment! I still need to create something for this challenge - better put my thinking cap on!!

Aimes said...

Super cool user of chevrons! Love this trendy card!
Hugs!
x

xiumaiyuki said...

Fun and fresh! I like this outlined chevron, nice to be able to color them in.

lostinpaper said...

Love the way the chevrons are pointing to the sentiment. Another great card Chunyuan.

Cath said...

Hey Chunyuan! Thanks for linking this up to the Chevron Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)