It is going to be fun today with the new Avery Elle April release. There are not only new stamp sets coming out this month, but also matching dies for two of the new sets, and sequins. You are going to love it!
We have an amazing guest designers with us this month - Laurie Willison !
My cards today are featuring the new background stamp - Link it up. My first card is a feminine spring colored card. I used one of the pattern from the new set to create the background. The flowers are from Petals and Stems set. I stamped flowers with rock and roll technique. Those beautiful sequins are also new release of the month. There are different shade and size of each color!
My second card is mainly focused on pattern stamps - Link it up and several other Avery Elle background stamps. I cut white card stock to 1.25 by 1.25 inch squares and stamped various patterns in Fresh Ink ginger. The squares were adhere to fog card stock. The sentiment is from another new release set Bonjour.
Here is the complete list of the blog hop. Your next stop is Nina Yang.Chunyuan Wu
To celebrate our April Release Blog Hop, Avery Elle is giving away a $25 Gift Certificate to one winner.
You have until midnight Sunday, March 31st to enter. The winner will be announced on the Avery Elle Blog on Monday, April 1st (no foolin') . All products are now available for purchase in the Avery Elle store.
To increase your chances of winning:
- Comment on any of the design team's posts & here on the Avery Elle Blog
- Tweet the contest (we are @averyellestamps )
- Share us with your friends on Facebook (we are www.facebook.com/AveryElle ) and make sure they tell us you sent them.
- Pin one of the April Release projects from here or the design team’s blogs to Pinterest
- Like us on Facebook (comment on the Avery Elle blog if you already like us)
- Become a blog follower (comment on the Avery Elle blog if you already follow us)
- Join our Flickr group (comment on the Avery Elle blog if you already belong)
Thanks for stopping by and have FUN!