Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Triangle Thank You Card

Hello, everybody.

I have a happy colorful card to share today.


The triangle image from Avery Elle new release Good Fortune was stamped and heat embossed on Papertrey Ink soft stone card stock.  Then I colored some trialges, easy peasy, right? 

The sentiment is from Avery Elle Blooming Banner set.  The fond and style of the sentiment fits perfectly with the card.

It is also entered into Simon Says: Anything goes challenge.


Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies:
cardstock:
Avery Elle white card stock , PTI soft stone
Stamp: Avery Elle Good fortune, Blooming Banner
Ink: Memento tuxedo black, VersaMark,
Other; Detail white embossing powder, Copic markers
Pin It

11 comments:

Laura B. said...

So fabulous!!!

Shelly said...

This is very cool!! Love the colors! :)

Annette said...

wow gorgeous stamped background... awesome card..

xiumaiyuki said...

So cool!! Beautiful stamping!

Jingle said...

This is gorgeous, Chunyuan! I love the colors!!! The grey makes me happy! Thanks so much for playing along with us over on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

lostinpaper said...

Absolutely wonderful Chunyuan!

Karen B. said...

I placed my first Avery Elle order yesterday...so excited! What a cool card.

Suzanne said...

Amazing card and colors! I love this, Chunyuan!

Kristie Goulet said...

Amazing card! I love the bright, fun colors!

~amy~ said...

This is wonderful!!!!

Lea L. said...

This is colorful and fun! Love it!